Friday, November 20, 2009

ahhh whoops...

Ok wow I haven't posted since school started. OMG PUKEE I am gagging. Sheww. I'm watching Tosh.0 and there's a huge zit being popped ewww nastyyy. Ok anyways, school is going ok. I almost have an A in english ughh. But I'm doing really well in my other classes :) Annual staff is fun but some people in there really get on my nerves because they don't do anything. Umm nothing's new in life. I have a trillion pics to put up though. I went to see Casting Crowns with Matt Redman and Starfield with Avenue One. They were great concerts. I needed to see Starfield though because they won't be a Resurrection this year :'(. Idk what to talk about lol. OMG I'm so excited Christmas is coming up! Yayyy!!! OMG I'm almost halfway through junior year! Where does the time go!?? Aghhh. Well I just wanted to post and let y'all know I'm not dead haha. I will try to post pics soon :)

PS. IT'S NOVEMBER 20th WHICH MEANS NEW MOON IS OUT!!! AHHH TAYLOR LAUTNER :DDDD!!

No comments: