Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh, if I had money...

I really, really, really want some TOMS shoes!

These are probably the most logical for me to get, since I would have the most to wear with them...


However, I feel like these could be seen as neutral from far away...and they have the words on them!


I really like these too, even though they say "just for men." But I have a big foot and I can fit in them :)


If I really had enough money I would get these too:


I would also have every color and design of Chuck Taylors ever. Low-tops anyways :)

I still want one of these UT Outlive t-shirts too...


It says available at East Tennessee Walgreen's but I went to my local one and nothing :( I guess I'll have to go to Alumni Hall and get one. I want to go to the mall anyways to get some animal bracelets! That means I'll have to go into Hot Topic and they always look at me like I'm a freak. Sorry I don't have weird hair and wear super duper skinny jeans and have ten zillion piercings. Maybe I can get someone to go with me lol.

Aghh. I played tennis and baseball on the Wii last night and my arm hurts like crap. I only played for like 10 minutes too! I am soooo out of shape lol. Well I'm going to go now and update the blog skin. It's getting old :)

No comments: