Monday, April 19, 2010

AP tests are two weeks away...

And I've decided that watching the Family Guy marathon on TBS is much better than studying for the tests. Ha. I'm going to fail. Big time. Oh I guess I said that in the last post. But it's true. So tomorrow me, Kara, Anna, and Courtney are going to Rothchilds to have a free lunch and hear a guy talk about yearbook stuff. I feel like it's gonna be boring but it's better than a pointless day of school haha. And I'm procrastinating more! Yay! Oh so on Saturday I opened up iTunes to add some more songs, and nothing was there. Nothing. So I spent forever getting all my songs back on there. Luckily, the songs and games and movies I had purchased were able to be transferred from my iPod back to iTunes...so the hard part was going through all my files and seeing which ones were still lost. It was really weird and I have no clue why it happened...ugh. Whatever. It's all better now :)

No comments: