Sunday, May 30, 2010

Into the second week of summer :D

Yayyyy!! The fun part's gettin closa and closa hahahaha. I love my ability to make awesome songs up on the spot. I've been tanning like crazy so I will be bronzed for the beach and also so I won't get burnt and look like a tomato. Although I did get a little burnt yesterday but when I woke up this morning I was black haha. Right now I'm listening to my iPod since I finally got around to charging it and putting new songs on it...I am suchhh a g. Fo sho. I feel really antsy right now and I'm not sure why. Oh so last night I had the weirdest dream ever that I was getting gang banged in my neighborhood. I seriously woke up at like 4 something freaked out. Anyways I feel like I should do something.

----------------
Now playing: Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg
via FoxyTunes

No comments: