Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ahhh apps!

One of the best things about the iPod touch is the apps. The possibilities are virtually endless! In fact, I'm writing this from it right now from an app called BlogBooster. There are some amazing games also...like Diner Dash! That's been one of my favorites forever! And it's surprisingly easy to type on, unlike my phone. It even has auto spell correct which is quite handy. The only downfall I have with it is that you have to be in wifi to have Internet...but I'm not complaining. It is seriously a mini computer. Oh it would also be nice to have a built in microphone and camera...however it's rumored that those features will be on the newest version. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: