Monday, May 25, 2009

alicia's wedding and ribs :D

Well she got married on Saturday and it was a very unusual wedding with black in the colors and the reception was different with songs like "I like Big Butts" and "Fat Bottomed Girls" hahahaha. But it was great...here's some pics...Oh and read to the bottom to see an exclusive video of mimi and pap pap dancing :P

mimi and pap pap breakin it down :P

Alicia dancin

Alicia and Aunt Barbara dancin

more dancin

"ymca" "young man..." the LaRue kids...of course Jace has to be all g

love the converse :D

kaleigh and emmy

my crosage..cuz I'm important :P

Jace

Megan and her cute dress

the cake

:)

meeee

So today is Memorial Day and yesterday we cooked out over at mimi and pap paps and we had ribs :D yummm! I have to admit they weren't as good as the ones from Rib Country but they were still pretty good :P. Also I went swimming for the first time this year! :D


No comments: