Friday, May 08, 2009

Woww...

So I like forget about this thing lol. I really should update it more often...Anyways, today was the dreaded AP test. OMG it was soooo awful. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a 1 on it haha like I'm not even kidding. Oh well. I can't change what happened in the past so I'm not going to worry about it. On the bright side, no more AP Euro! Yay! And the only thing I have to really worry about is chemistry and latin which I'm really not concerned with either because I have over 100 average in both lol. Oh and I tried out for the PHS Singers. I am extremely nervous about that. He said I did good but sight reading was awful lol. Callbacks will be posted Monday. I really don't think I'll make it because there is only one soprano graduating this year lol. Oh well, there's always next year...So tomorrow the youth is going to Wesley Woods to do a day mission trip. We will be cleaning and painting and whatever else they need us to do lol. Well I guess I'll go take a shower now because I have to get up super early lol..byee.

No comments: