Friday, July 17, 2009

Beach!

Well, I guess I will start with the youth trip first. It was amazing. Very enlightening. I feel like I got closer with everyone in the youth. And the pranks were great haha. In the video when you see Kyle get wrapped with saran wrap, that was all my idea :D We were going to execute it but things changed...anyways it was great and if you haven't watched the video then you should...and there's a slide show at the end but I will post some of my favorite pictures.

I had never talked to these girls before in my life and now we are pretty close after this trip :)

Wow my hair is lovely :P

Haha Meredith

Ian got pranked haha

She's a shoe model

The Hensley kids :)

Me and Meredith

Whale shirt=♥

Chea boy

Love the hammock!

First day at the beach!

Me and Sarah :)



Now for the family beach trip. It was really fun. We camped at Myrtle Beach. It was pretty interesting lol. But fun. I got like black while we were there haha. And we rode around in a golf cart! I wasn't supposed to drive because I wasn't 16 and didn't have my license but I did anyways lol. So anyways here are some pictures :)




























----------------
Now playing: Drake - Best I Ever Had
via FoxyTunes

No comments: