Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I got my liscense!!!

Yay!!! I'm so excited about it! It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The guy was just like "turn right, turn right, turn right" lol. And my picture doesn't look like poo which is really good :D. So on my birthday me and mommy went to see "Public Enemies" and it was pretty good. I had a revelation while watching it...that I really like the Great Depression...well not the Great Depression but movies and books about it. "O Brother Where Art Thou" is my absolute favorite movie ever, and The Grapes of Wrath wasn't bad either.

In other news I GOT AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR!! I'm so excited lol. I've already learned some chords :D and oww my fingers hurt lol. It actually hurts to type. So I need a name for him. Yes, it is a boy. I checked. HAHA. But really I need a name. Suggestions please???

----------------
Now playing: The Ting Tings - Great DJ
via FoxyTunes

No comments: