Sunday, October 05, 2008

blah.

HIII! I'm bored.

I should be doing my english, but I don't feel like it.

Of course Heather is procrastinating. Nothing new. So that's why I'm posting. Yup.

"We are, we are...the youth of the naaa-etion"

Sorry. Random lyrics. Actually that's the song I'm listening to.

I feel stupid right now because Cherie's quick texts were confusing me lol. OO let me see what my quick texts are...


Call me.

Yes

On my way.

Would you like to join me for a date?

You've gotta be here to enjoy this. euhh :\..maybe I'm just a perv..

What do you think?

Thanks

Whacha doing?

Let's Meet.

What's Up?


Well. That's interesting. HAHA I have no life. Okayy well I'm going to make myself read this english stuff :(. Think of me when I am bored to tears..or when I fall asleep doing this.

No comments: