Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Yay I finally put a new skin up..

It was definately due for an update...I think it looks a little more "fall-ish" right? I love that vintage look :D. So I finally found out how to add the link for comments so now you peoples can comment on a specific entry :D yayy!! I don't really have anything to say except that my library "presentation" went well and I've turned in my interview project YAYY. Oh and Mimi's surgery was today and Daddy said she was doing good, but please pray for her for a successful and speedy recovery. And also 8 more days til fall break! Well it's like almost 11 and I need to take a shower and I've had to pee for like and hour so I'm gonna do that and go to bed. Oh and here are my pics I did for the photography project:

Harley does not like her baths, lol

Black and white contrast

"Whatcha doin, huh, will you play with me?"

Awww Pooh Bear

"I wanna go play with the neighbor doggies.."

This was my feature photo and also the one displayed in the library. I called it "I really am a little puppy, see?

No comments: