Thursday, October 16, 2008

1 More Day!!

Yayyy!! One more day til fall break! YESSSS!!!! I'm pretty dang ready for fall break :D. This week has been looooong with anticipation. Blehh. Still one more day.
After 11:32 my day will be home free :). I already know I will have no homework. Although I still have to finish the Algebra test and I think I have to write a mini-essay....Oh well. Hold on. Just got a text...
from Lisa "Fwd: A blonde just texted me & asked 'What does idk stand for?' I said 'I don't know" she said 'OMG nobody does!'"
HAAHAHAHHAAH. I love fowards. :P. Anyways, so tomorrow after school I'm going down to Lauren's and going to their game and then staying with her for the weekend. Then Monday and Tuesday I will be washing, packing, and getting ready for camping (which I am majorly excited about btw). Actually I guess I need to pack for this weekend...lol. I'm gonna go pack :P

No comments: