Sunday, November 02, 2008

here it goes..

So I have been putting off and putting off posting a blog about fall break so now that I have some free time I'm going to go ahead and do it and get it over with. But I'm gonna break it into two posts. This post is about the first half of fall break. On the first Friday, I went to Aunt Wanda's and Lauren was there and we chilled and went to Fields of the Woods and to Rib Country. Then on Sunday, we went to Emmy's 5th birthday party and the annual bonfire at the LaRue's. Then Monday I went to the dentist for a regular check-up which resulted in finding two cavaties, so I got those filled. Then Tuesday, I washed clothes and packed. Next post will be all about camping :P but here's some pics of the first half :)

Mr. Sticky the stickbug :D
I really like this pic..I think I did a pretty good job myself :)
Now entering Fields of the Woods in North Carolina
The Ten Commandments with 50 Million stairs
How true...
This place has the best ribs ever :)
Waitin on our food
Ahhhh full rack baby :D
All I could manage..
It's toast with a heart lol
After that first set of pics we took, we decided to have a little photo shoot lol
These were taken at dusk, but they would have been so much better if they were taken in the day
It was really cold lol
Yehh I'm ridin it lol
You don't even know how much I love this picture..
"That looks uncomfortable..."
This is a not so great one...Lauren's like "HAHAHAHA you look pissed"
Emmy the birthday girl :)
Isn't he adorable?
Aww her brother gave her flowers <33
Jace is such a diva :P
I love this little girl..
Megan :)
Ian doin' a flip
Trampolines are fun :DD
Haha look at this girl. Drivin a 4-wheeler with her dog in a purse :P
Emmy had to take my picture
Of course I had to leave you with some artistic-ish pics
Flowerrrs
I love the sun in this pic

No comments: