Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween??? And other updates...

I am so behind on this blogging thing lol. So I didn't go trick-or-treating or anything, but my church always has a trunk-or-treat. The kids come and get candy and we youth give out candy and walk around pretty much. So me and Sarah usually dress up. We were going to be gangsters or masquerade people. But we couldn't make it to the halloween place. So Jenny had this amazing idea of us dressing as Chris Kilby, our youth president. He's a huge UT fan so we decked out in Tennessee clothes and put stickers that said "Hello my name is Chris Kilby." Haha it was great. Although it was sad that people asked who we were. And he wasn't there. :(

so maybe he doesn't have long hair and throw up the peace sign...

On Halloween me and daddy went to Chili's and then came home and I played Guitar Hero for the first time since summer lol. I was a little out of practice :\ So nothing exciting has really happened....I discovered that I can write an essay and fill out an analysis page in two hours. Starting at 10:30 on Sunday night lol. I have to do a research paper, which I am not excited about :(. On the bright side I am done with Julius Caesar. :DD yayy!! So I guess that's it...I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my night with no homework. The next few blogs I'm going to post lists, of favorites, dislikes, annoyances, etc...So stay tuned :)

Oh and I also added a few more songs :)

No comments: