Saturday, November 08, 2008

Camping...two weeks ago lol

Sorry I have been so lacking in my posting. I have just been dreading uploading all these pics. So I'm only going to post my most favorite from camping. So now let's get to the story of camping. We left on Wednesday at like 2:30. UGH! I wanted to leave at like 9. >:( Anyways. So we left and then had to go get groceries which I swear was another hour. So we got there and set up. And did camping stuff. Most of the time I just chilled and tried to read. But I kept getting distracted until I discovered that I could concentrate while listening to my iPod. I actually finished Tale of Two Cities, which is beyond exciting. I hung out with Emmy and Kaleigh too lol. Little kids are the best. My brother also had his birthday party there, even though his birthday was like 4 days ago lol. Umm..so heres some pics :)

We had hobos the first night.

Yes thats me with fire :O

Nicee.

Scaryyyy.

Getting ready for the crab boil :)

YUMMM :D

She actually told me to go away so she could talk about me :(

I swear this is not posed lol

Trees are fun :)

The LaRue girls

Jace is such a G lol

Such a cutie :D

Me and Harley :)

Haha. Old air mattresses are funnn :D

How cute they are :)

Tractorrr.

Wheee!

Sand castle

All the kids :)

No comments: