Friday, November 14, 2008

stupid bus >:(

I feel the need to rant about how the bus system needs to be more organized. I am very tired of having to stand up and almost kill myself when the bus driver slams on the breaks. Something needs to change. Like take one of the stops off or something >:(. Look at this picture. (Sorry it's blurry and not very good, I took it on my phone on a crowded bus.)
See all the people standing? The day before it was like that times 3. People were packed like sardines. UGHHH! Someone's going to get really hurt one day. A few weeks ago it was like this and there was a kid that actually flipped over in the aisleway when the driver slammed on the breaks. And I mean slammed. Not just abruptly stopped. I think one of those times was on purpose lol. ARGGGG! Sorry. I just needed to vent. And I know I said I would be posting lists, which I promise I will do soon. >:(((((((((((

No comments: