Wednesday, October 01, 2008

omgzz.

Well I haven't posted in a while..and I have no homework and I'm bored but I don't wanna go to bed. So anyways I'm pretty excited that Relient K and tobyMac are coming to town on November 30th :DDD!! It is like two months away but still I am extited :).
OO so the other day I was needing some more shampoo so I went to Target and then mommy got different shampoo then I usually use and it's freaking amazing! It's Aussie. You know with the kangaroo? It makes my hair feel good :D.
Wow I'm random...
Yeah so I'm lookin at my desk and I see button pins which I think I am now obsessed with. I have like a million. AND I WANT MOREEEE!!!!

Last week was spirit week, which was amazingly fun :). PJ day, Superstar day, Multiplicity day, Color War day, and Orange and Black day. So I will conclude this post with some pics:

Arggg, I'm a pirate :P


multiplicity day :D and switchin up the glasses


Lisa is a boxvcar hobo child with Heather the amazing pirate :P


Orange and Black day


My amazing stripy socks and converse :)

No comments: