Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 Days left!

Yay I'm so excited! I've done all my laundry and now it's time to pack :P. So for Sarah's 17th birthday I'm making her a scrapbook with pictures of us since 2006 :O I was just entering 8th grade! It makes me feel so old! Yesterday I went to Target to get a purse...actually I got two because they were on sale for $10 each!
I got a this cross body bag, I've been wanting one for a while...I thought it would be good for the beach too

And I got this sea gull tote :D It's really sturdy and huge and will work as a great beach bag...and I also plan to use it as my book bag next school year :)

I am such a bag lady LOL. I also got these hot sunglasses! I don't know if you can see them well, but they are pink with black gingham :D

In other news, I changed the skin to a beachy theme and added some new music...plus some beachy music, like "Kokomo," "Surfin' USA," and "Under the Boardwalk." That song always reminds me of Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach :) I love that place! Well, I guess I'll be getting off now. I need to start packing!

No comments: