Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Friday :)

So it's Friday and this week just flew by. So tonight..or this evening rather, I am going with my youth group to a Smokies game with all you can eat food and jumpy things! Lol. I will most likely have pics to upload tonight or tomorrow or something :P. So as you can see, I changed the skin again. I am never going to be satisfied. LOL. This is actually temporary until next week because I'm going to change it to a beachy skin, because I'm going to the beach :P. So I just wanted to give a quick update...Oh and for some reason my tagboard isn't working on this skin...idk why..and I got a new music player! Smaller, and customizable color...I don't know why I didn't look for this earlier, because it looks much neater than my old one that I always had to squish lol...



EDIT-I took the tagboard off because it's useless in this skin and replaced it with archives :P

No comments: