Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Haven't posted in a couple of days...

Hmm..I got a new skin...lol I change them like every day. Oh I guess I need to change my calendar cuz it's June now. Oo today's June 2. I wonder how many people got the Sims 3? I think I'm going to wait until the price goes down a bit and it gets combined with an expansion pack like I did with the Sims 2. OOO I got Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 the other day :)! I realllllly want to make Dollywood and Splash Country but I am really not that talented lol. It would take a billion years lol. My type of design is more HTML based lol. There is this lady on Youtube that has made one. I really wish she would put it up for download lol. That would be amazing :D. Oh so a couple days ago one of my old friends Katlyn found me on MySpace. Omg I haven't talked to her in FOREVERRR!! It was nice to catch up with one of my used to be BFFs lol. So I have been cleaning intensely the past few days. I've cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom...my next task is to clean out my old closet that is now my brother's closet that still has all my junk in it LOL. It's mostly like old toys and papers and stuff lol wow. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to go start on that right now...after I fix my calendar and do some laundry :P

No comments: