Sunday, June 07, 2009

Smokies Game

Friday was the Smokies game...it was quite great haha. We got there and got these inflatable hitty things haha. And a stress ball grenade hahaha. When we got our bags checked, the dude like picked up my purse and was feelin it up haha. I do have a lot of crap in there haha. I told Sarah he was profiling, and that was racist. I can't help my ghetto girl swag. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA. Anyways so after that we ate, and then we got some balloon turtles from a clown...which was really freaky...anyways the turtles were cute! Mine was named Speedy and Sarah's was Burtle the Turtle haha. So then the game started and we were like in the outfield on the first base side on row three...so foul balls came right for us lol. One time me and Sarah were like screaming and it came nowhere near us LOL. We got soft serve ice cream in these neeto cups that were shaped like baseball helments :) And then it was Fireworks Friday so we got to see some fireworks! But we were so close, the little ashes or whatever were like raining on us lol. It was crazyness.


Me and Sarah with our turtles :)...also I was playing with the Myspace picture editor and made the turtles stand out :D I love color accenting

So today I went swimming/tanning. I really need to get a tan before the beach so I don't get burnt lol. It's not good. Although yesterday I went to the pool at like 5 and laid out for like 20 mins and got a slight tan :D I think I'm going to work on it this week....
Things to Do

  • Get a good base tan

  • Do laundry

  • Clean room

  • Pack

  • Finish book

  • Possibly start a book for school

  • Get new ringtones



Bleh. I have like 6 books to read this summer. Well, technically 4 because AP US History is 2nd semester I'm pretty sure...so I think I'm gonna start on this list by getting some ringtones :)

No comments: