Friday, June 12, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

Omg yay I am soooo excited! I will continue to post updates on Facebook and Twitter via texting. So I will definitely have pics and videos to post when I get back! HAHA um I can't spell "definitely" so I had to use spell check and it didn't recognize "texting" or "facebook" haha. Spell check you need to get with the times, son. So yeah I just wanted to post before I left. Golly bum I am soo bored. Can't it be tomorrow already?? I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Oh I think at 12:01 tomorrow morning is when we will be able to pick Facebook urls! Yay I want to get mine first! Wow I bet Facebook will be really slow lol.

Today I was looking through the guide on the TV and the Disney movie tonight is called "Catch That Kid"..I think..lol anyways it has Kristen Stewart (Bella from "Twilight") when she was 12! Omg wow. OH and Taylor Lautner (Jacob) was in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" when he was younger! Wow. Lol. Hm. I'm random lol. I'm just wasting time actually. OMG I finished my book last night (Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce) and omg I so cried when Faithful died (the magic cat). Wow it was so sad. He was not supposed to die! I don't know if I liked the ending or not...


It's actually a collection of four books

It would make an excellent movie...with something for everyone...action for the guys and romance for the girls...haha I feel like I'm writing a book review. But whatever. I need to waste timeeeeee. Ugh. I guess I should bring the dogs in. I really don't want to go to bed. I feel like I just got out. I would listen to my iPod but I've already charged it for the trip. OOOOHHH IT'S FRIDAY!! That means Friday Night Ruckus on Love 89! -turns on radio- Yay! Run Kid Run is on! Lala. I need to peeee. Ughh. Ok I guess I should get off now. BYEEE Everyone pray for a safe trip, hopefully a tire won't blow out this time :P

No comments: